American English Pronunciation Patterns Network Edition + 2 Year Membership (Based on Phonics) : Perfect English Pronunciation Software to Help Improve Pronunciation, Speaking, Vocabulary, Spelling, Listening, and Reading, and Reduce Accent.

Go to the Pronunciation Patterns site for more information.
Customer Review: This will change your world!!!!
Regarding the software: This is the best software I have found till now. I spent less than 3 weeks and now I'm able to easily understand American accent, TV shows, able to speak with native American without worrying about my accent. In US, my biggest challenge was my accent. I was very frustrated and was seriously looking for some help to change my pronunciation. When I was searching on the web I came across this software, looking at the reviews I thought of giving a try. Within a week I fell in love with this. I'm no more worried on how to pronounce, how to speak or how to spell on the phone. Recommendation: I strongly recommend it anybody who has similar problems. The biggest benefit over any ESL program is you don't have to dependent on somebody to correct you. This software is excellent, it has lot of good features like repeat the words; convert the words into MP3 etc. I'm also planning to buy an MP3 player, convert the words into MP3, load it in MP3 player and listen to it when I go for jog, drive or walk. This way I can utilize my free time more effectively. I found this software very useful. Trail version: Before I bought the software I downloaded 30 day trial version. Initially I spent few days in understanding the software. Once I knew how it works I couldn't wait till 30 days. Cost: when you look at it, you might feel little costly but if you compare it with ESL courses you save huge amount. Dependency: The biggest benefit I found with this is I'm not dependent on people to correct me or teach me how to pronounce. Service: I will rate the service as 5 stars. You mail your problem and even on weekends you will get reply from Xin Wang quickly. Tips: It has lot of functionality like rules, sound diagrams, mouth exercises, repeat play, how to pronounce consonants, vowels, online tutorials etc. It is better to spend sometime to understand it. Limitation: Only limitation I found is, to run this software you need CD inserted in the CD drive or need to be connected to the internet if it is network edition. It is not a big problem. Sometime this may be frustrating. Hope Xin will come out with some solution. Overall it is a very good software and you will not regret.
Customer Review: Very useful
I found it very useful; I love the idea of searching any word I'm looking for as dictionary. English-Pronunciation Patterns is great for anyone who needs to correct his accent and speak like a Native American.


Interested in learning Japanese? There are a heap of courses to learn from, some better than others. Here are the 4 that you should consider for your Japanese learning journey.

#1 Tell Me More Japanese

The Tell Me More series are a fairly recent entry in the language learning arena, with their major breakthrough being voice recognition software, which has been picked up by other courses. Tell Me More Japanese claims to have over 300 hours of content which would make it one of the biggest courses around. While I don't know if it really did have that much, I definitely got bang for my buck. Drawbacks are that the Tell Me More Japanese learning software is not at all for beginners and the interface can be fairly confusing.

#2 Pimsleur Japanese

Pimsleur is for many people the gold standard of language learning, and is based on how the human memory absorbs information. Being an audio only course, if you hope to learn how to read or write any of the 3 Japanese scripts then you'll have to look elsewhere, but nobody beats Pimsleur at what it sets out to do; get you speaking Japanese fast. That said, Pimsleur Japanese is criminally expensive and so is out of reach for most people, but if it's in your budget and you only want to speak Japanese, then Pimsleur is for you.

#3 Rosetta Stone Japanese

The Rosetta Stone Japanese learning software suite, like Pimsleur, is one of the most popular solutions around in learning Japanese. It's quite similar to the Tell Me More Japanese learning software series in that it has voice recognition software and a large amount of content. Drawbacks to Rosetta Stone are the price (not as bad as Pimsleur, but still out of reach to most people) lack of cultural sensitivity when it comes to explaining WHY things are as they are in Japanese, and you are taught somewhat formal means of expression.

#4 Rocket Japanese

Rocket Japanese is another fairly new course, it was made by Rocket Languages. Rocket Japanese has elements of Pimsleur with the audio section of the course, there are written exercises and also some software games. As Japanese learning software goes, Rocket Japanese is probably your best bet out of all the above if you're a complete beginner at Japanese for it's beginner friendlyness and affordability.

Final Thoughts

Using any of these Japanese learning courses will do you well, if you're not a beginner I'd use Tell Me More, beginner's should go straight to Rocket Japanese, which if you go through this site you can pick up some additional learning materials on top of everything else you get with Rocket Japanese

cheap software computer timbuktu remote control softwre 10 licenses for windows
cheap software computer content filtering service
cheap software computer cosmi family entertainment suite 10 windows

0 comments:

Post a Comment